This product is not available
Do you feel like taking a hit of your wax, but do not have the correct equipment to help you get a good hit? Well, sometimes you do, but it typically deals with you working with this obnoxious piece of hardware. This particular product is going to be anything but a nuisance. The Wasp Wax Pen is the product that many people might consider a lifesaver because it is so compact and easy to work with. You can simply put it in your pocket and take it around with you so that you can take a hit whenever you'd like. Mig Vapor is the brand that has introduced this wonderful product to us and we are very appreciative of them doing so. The wax pen even has a battery capacity of 900mAh, which allows you to use it for as long as you want before you have to charge it. How many hits can you take in that amount of time? The temperature range is from 400˚F to 455˚F and the heat up time will take a few seconds so that you can start puffing away. The dual coil has a resistance of 1.0ohm; it is a carborundum coil wrapped in 316 stainless wire. Get yourself something worth using 24/7 and long-lasting.
***All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and or verification by BreazyGreen.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Disclaimer: Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these devices. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Breazy Inc will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.